Monday, February 28, 2011

Where will you be in 2031?

Now that we have started genetics and watched the Miracle of Life, we have been given an assignment in which we are supposed to wright about ourselves in 2031. So here is my letter to myself from 2031:

Dear David,

I am currently living in Barcelona where I play basketball for their first team. I came not so long ago from Sienna, where I played for Montepaschi. I currently live in a house near the beach with my family. Life is great and I earn about 700,000 euros per year, but I earned a lot more in the past. I attend practice as usual and also spend quality family time. As I have mentioned my career in sports is doing well and is aimed towards a great direction. I visit my family weekly so we are in close touch. There is nothing to complain about, living a dream! My wife is from Italy, where we met when I was in Sienna. So far, I have one child, his name is Josh. Hes 2 and really cute. I wouldn't give up my life for anything, the life in Barcelona is simply a dream. My dream did really come true. Playing basketball while living a fantastic life and being next to my family is a dream few people accomplish. Over all, my career is successful and me and my wife are happy with Josh.

Best Wishes,
Future David

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment