Monday, January 10, 2011

pH Level Lab Reflection

The pH Level Lab also know as the Acids vs. Bases lab was very interesting and exciting. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with Alon, which made the lab concise and detailed. We worked independently and with the greatest of our efforts. I believe that we did a great job but had some grammatical errors that impacted our communication grade. This is the first fact I would look over in my future lab. To begin the second part, I will talk about the aspects I would fix in this lab and in future ones. Firstly, I will become more careful with grammar in the data analysis and conclusion. In this way, the reader could understand the writing and at the same time learn about the pH scale. Our data was very detailed but I believe that we could improve on the authenticity. What I thought made our lab complete was the fact we tried out new experiments and went further into the inquiry. Over all, I believe that the lab was very interesting and successful but had some grammatical issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment